Pages

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Lot of 20 Patriotic "THANKS SO MUCH" cards *w/measurements



Today I made 20 more cards. I made some more "THANKS SO MUCH" cards using more of the Authentique Pride pattern paper.   These were super easy to make.  

*MEASUREMENTS BELOW.


here are all 20 completed cards.



This was when I had one card top complete and only 19 more to go.


 As I finished each card top, I would lay it over on my paper trimmer. After completing all of them, I thought they looked so pretty.  



*MEASUREMENTS:

card base:  8 1/2" x 11" scored at 4 1/4"

solid layer:  4 1/8" x 5 3/8"
embossed layer:  4" x 5 1/4"

rectangle layer
solid layer:  2 1/8" x 3 5/8"  *see note below for cutting this layer
pattern layer: 2" x 3 1/2"

sentiment layer
solid layer:  2 1/8" x 2 7/8"
cream layer:   2" x 2 3/4"


To get the most from a solid piece of card stock to cut the piece into 2 1/8" x 11" strips, then cut those strips into:   for the rectangle layer cut them 2 1/8" x 3 5/8" strips for the sentiment layers cut them 2 1/8" x 2 7/8".  you will get many pieces without having a lot of waste

Here is the sketch I used:  SSSC230



SUPPLIES:

card stock:  cream, navy
pattern paper:  Authentique Pride
stamps:  Stamps of Life Phrases2Say
ink: Hero Arts Black
accessories:  Scor-Pal, Red Brads, Paper Piercer, SU Star Punch, Darice Star Embossing Folder and Foam Tape



thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

No comments: