Pages

Sunday, February 8, 2015

another MFTWSC214 card "THERE IS SUNSHINE IN MY SOUL FOR YOU"


While flipping through my dies last night I spotted this Sun Rays die from MFT and thought I'd make a card using it and this week's sketch.    After I made it, I had thought for another card that I might be able to get to today.. where I use the Sun Die to put on the circle portion of the top layer and the same stamp set.    I like the way this one turned out, but last night the creative juices were flowing and I seen the other card.. haha.  

Happy Sunday to everyone!  Today I am feeling much better .. after 4 days of antibiotics.  I'm going to take the whole prescription so nothing lingers around and I end up sick again.



Here is the sketch I used: MFTWSC214


Supplies:

card stock:  black, MFT Yellow, white
ink: MFT Hybrid Black ink
stamps:  MFT Cheerful Blessings
accessories:  Scor-Pal, MFT Circle Stax Dies, MFT Sun Ray die,  MFT Blueprints Stitched die, Mini Red Brads, hole punch


thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

3 comments:

Tommi said...

Glad you are feeling better.... Hopefully like sunshine :)

Susan R. Opel said...

I love all of the texture in this card, Pam! So sunny and happy.

Susan R. Opel, Creative Ambassador for My Favorite Things

Allie Gower said...

Hope you're feeling better. Your card really brightened my day. I love the way you combined dies and embossing with pops of contrasting color.

I linked you up as my favorite (https://www.facebook.com/groups/1467839770158890/?fref=nf)

Happy Cardmaking!

Allie
Chaska Card Company