Pages

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Your Kindness Makes Such A Difference ... set of cards



After making some more cards using the SSSC200 sketch..  I decided to make some more cards using this Stampin' UP! Blooming With Kindness stamp set and used more of the MME Moments paper pad. 

These went together rather quickly.. until I got to the ribbon.. takes a few minutes for each of these, but they still went together quickly.    

Measurements:

card base:  5 1/2" x 8 1/2" scored at 4 1/4"

white layer:   4" x 5 1/4" 
pattern layer:   3 7/8" x 5 1/8" 

blue layer:  2 7/8" x 4 1/8" 
white layer:  2 3/4" x 4"

card stock:   Midnight Muse, White
pattern paper: MME Moments
ink:  Midnight Muse
accessories:  ribbon (maker unknown ~ this was a gift from my mom) and dimensionals


thanks for looking ~



have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

5 comments:

Tommi said...

I love the ribbon, and of course, the rest of the card. The ribbon adds the extra touch of elegance and texture.

Cindy E. Rapson said...

These are perfect! I struggle with ribbon alot, hence too much in my stash. So I may give this layout a try. At least some ribbon would disappear...

LaVerne said...

Those are really elegant, Pam. I love the simplicity of the image.

Unknown said...

These are gorgeous cards. Love the colors!!

Gail S. said...

Beautiful cards. I might have CASE them.