Pages

Monday, January 6, 2014

some more "THANK YOU" cards for OWH

Ahhhh...  how I love this Bald Eagle stamp from StampersBest.   It is one I have reached for numerous times.

Tonight I set out to make some "Thank You" cards to finish filling up another flat rate box to send to Operation Write Home.

I grabbed for my Bald Eagle stamp, some of the embossed card toppers and got busy.  These went together really quickly after stamping the "Thank You" sentiment from an MFT stamp set Sending Thanks.

Here I am stamping these gorgeous Bald Eagle images onto the embossed layers.


Sample card complete.. I like it, so I will make more...  19 more.


**NOTE:  I have received some questions about the embossed layer that is on the card.   It's a 5 Bar  Card Panel.  I purchased boxes of these (in different sizes, ie: 4, 5 and 5.5 Bar) at XpedX when we were in El Paso, TX.   They are something that you probably could find at a local printer or paper supplier.  The 5 Bar  is my favorite because they measure 4" x 5 1/4" and make easy toppers for cards.  

Everything is stamped and cut out..  even the sentiment is layered and have the pop ups already attached to them..  time to assemble these babies.




Here they are all complete.. all 20 of them.



thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

No comments: