Pages

Thursday, January 23, 2014

MFTWSC160 "Spread Your Wings" card


My card started out with a panel that I had stamped the bird from the MFT stamp set called Birds..  but the ink I stamped the bird in didn't look right,, so I grabbed some papers from the MME paper pad that I had used for the other pattern papers.   



here is the sketch I used:  MFTWSC160


SUPPLIES:

card stock:  Kraft, white, black
stamps: MFT Birds
pattern paper:  MME Follow Your Heart ~ Be Amazing
ink:  Versafine Black
accessories:  Annabelle Stamps Satin Ribbon, MFT Die-namics Circle Stax, Photo Corner punch, Scor-Pal, black brads, hole piercer and Dimensionals.


thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

1 comment:

Sandy Allnock said...

LOVELY! The ribbon is the perfect embellishment :)