Pages

Friday, January 3, 2014

Multi-layer "Thank You" Floral card

I had an idea about using my die-cuts to cut the layers to make some multiple layer stamped cards... but my die-cuts are only so big.. so that wasn't going to work to cut all the layers.  I went ahead and die-cut some and then only had to do two other layers to make it all fit on the card.      If these didn't take so much time.. I'd make lots more.  Even with all the layers.. it's pretty flat.



I used Stampin' UP! Blooming With Kindness stamp set, Midnight Muse Ink/Versafine Black ink. Midnight Muse and White card stock.    

thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

2 comments:

Penny L. said...

I always enjoy this layout but have never made it myself. You mention it's a little time intensive, and since I don't have any die cuts other than my cameo and cricut (all electronic) I would have to try out the old-school way....but I may do so since yours is so pretty & inspiring! TFS!

greenstamps said...

for those of us that will have to do this manually could you please give us the measurements
I love your card