Pages

Sunday, January 12, 2014

SSSC202 "MANY MILES APART..." card



After dinner tonight, I ran upstairs to print off some sketches and came back downstairs to my stamp room to make something.     When I seen the panel on this week's SSSC202 sketch, I started looking through all the MFT stamps I got for Christmas and I immediately seen First Class Friend and this sentiment.    I knew it wouldn't look right just stamped on the panel, so I used pulled out another new goodie.. the MFT Layered Treat Tag.. LOVE THIS!!!       


Here is the SSSC202 sketch:  


SUPPLIES:

card stock:  Cherry Cobbler, Midnight Muse, White
pattern paper: Echo Park Winter Park
ink:  Versafine Black
stamps:  MFT First Class Friend
accessories: MFT Die-namics Fishtail Flags, MFT Die-namics Layered Treat Tag, MFT Die-namics Primitive Hearts, Twine, Cropadile, LifeStyle Crafts Embossing Folder, MFT Die-namics Pierced Rectangle and Regular Rectangle Stax and Dimensionals.

thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

1 comment:

Lee Mae said...

Another great card! Love those polka dots and the layered treat tag die. The sentiment is terrific too!