Pages

Saturday, December 14, 2013

more Patriotic Santa Christmas Cards

Earlier this year I  won some blog candy during an OWH blog hop and one of the goodies in the lot I was gifted was a pad of paper from Authentique called Pride.   I used it all up and went on a search for me.  I found some at walmart.com and bought four more pads.. maybe five...  they are in my craft room... I just know I got me a bunch.


I wanted to make some Patriotic Christmas cards and knew just what papers and stamps/dies I would be using.    The Christmas music papers were a whole sheet in a 12 x 12 Tim Holtz paper pad that I cut up.  I sponged the edges of everything.


My husband and I went to a local gun and knife show and when I seen this pad I knew I had to have one..  my husband asked "you plan on cleaning your Glock using it"..  silly man..  "no, I want it for stamping~!"



I ended up with all these in the end... and I just love them!!!






thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

No comments: