Pages

Thursday, December 26, 2013

MFTWSC156 Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to All!!

This morning after opening presents with my family.. I seen I had received the email about this week's new MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge...  I opened it up and went to the blog to print it off.. and what do I see...  my card was chosen as the random winner for last week's sketch.. yeah me!!   I am going to get the matching Tag Stax to go with the stitched Tag Stax that I received for Christmas.

Here is the card I made using this week's MFTWSC156:


Here are some of the goodies I used on the card.  I used Kraft, Cherry Cobbler, White and a light blue card stock.



Here is this week's sketch   MFTWSC156:




thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

No comments: