Pages

Saturday, December 14, 2013

A few random cards I recently made

These are some cards I have made recently...

this first card was one I made to give to a special someone.. because I truly believe that she makes the world a better place.

This stamp set and dies are all from MFT.. papers Authentique Pride paper pad.



This was the card that I made several of to send out to thank Veteran's this year on Veteran's Day.
I purchased the stamp from Hobby Lobby.


I had purchased this stamp set that is from Hero Arts and it come with a die set from Sizzix... I bought it from someone on SCS.. along with a bunch of other sets too!!  haha.   I made these cards one afternoon using some bicycle papers that I purchased from a local scrapbook store that was closing.




These are some cards I made rather quickly using some Lawn Fawn stamps..  I recently purchased the dies that match this set and plan on making some more Sunshine cards.



thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

No comments: