Pages

Saturday, December 14, 2013

BIG lots of Penguin "THANK YOU" cards

Lots more Penguin "Thank You" cards...    this first one I ended up making 10 of.

pattern paper unknown,  Thank You Hero Arts



I cased a layout from the upcoming Stampin' UP! Sale-a-bration catalog for these cards.   sentiment Hero Arts.


Here I am about to assemble a bunch of these cards..  I didn't take a picture of them when I was done.. not sure why.    sentiment is from Paper Smooches.   NOTE:  those measurements are not for this card.. but rather the ones pictured above this one..   where I scribbled the layout with measurements beside it are what I used for these cards...     sorry for any confusion.



Here these cards are all about done..just needed the sentiment strips put on them.


These are some random cards I made using up some pieces of the Penguin papers that was laying on my desk.



thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

3 comments:

Christine said...

Received lots of your posts today in one email and it has been great to see what you have been up to. I am writing to say that I love the way you show us the cards and then photos of all the components ... then it is up to us to work out how you did it. I have had a lovely time working it all out this morning!!! Really made my day. I so admire your work
Than you for sharing with us.
xx

Trish said...

I have that penguin paper!!! Thanks for the ideas of what to do with it.

Janine said...

Thanks for the measurements! Your work is always so inspiring!