Pages

Thursday, December 26, 2013

MFT Pure Innocence "Miss You" card



This sweet PI girl was one of the sets in a huge box of all new MFT goodies that I received for Christmas.

I colored the skin, hair and bench last night..  then today I paper pieced her clothes.. and looking at it, I now realized I missed coloring in the heart on her hair..  oh my~!~!!

I used some new MFT Die-namics that I received as well.. the scallop edge, the pierced square stax and the heart.  

Last week I mailed 663 cards to Operation Write Home.. and I have about 50-60 sitting here in a bin that's the beginning of a new large flat rate box.  I will add this one with the others.


thanks for looking ~



have a great airborne day!

God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

1 comment:

Tommi said...

Wonderful card! Love the colors in the pattern paper you are using.