Pages

Sunday, September 23, 2012

To My ALL AMERICAN Valentine ~ StampersBest & OWH

The new StampersBest ~ OWH stamp sets are so cute. I used the Patriotic Love set on this card.. you can order it individually.. or OWH Bonus OFFER Rubber Stamp Sets For a limited time, get all 3 new collections for a discounted price in celebration of OWH's birthday. BONUS: You also get 1) Clear ClingStamp Storage Card and 1) Sheet of Cling Cushion Mounting Foam. ($9.50 total savings) (from StampersBest website)

If you use code: airbornewife at checkout, you can save 10% on your order.

I really like the way this card turned out.. but wish I had stopped my banners at the top of the white layer.. I plan on making some more of these.. after all, I am at Ft. Bragg.. home of the 82nd "All American" Airborne Division.. love seeing the sentiment saying "To My All-American... " love it.
thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

No comments: