Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Happy Birthday........ Army themed



Last night I sat down to make a birthday card and I wasn't sure where to go with it. I had an SCS sketch and that was it.. one thing that this person likes is a sport that I have no stamps related to it.. so we decided to go with an "Army" theme.

Here is the sketch layout I used. SCS Sketch Challenge #402:



I altered my card to fit the images and such on it.. making the strip across the card on the bottom to go only half way.

I used three different stamps on this card. The collage image from a retired Stampin' UP! set Courage & Honor, a Sapper Tab and an Engineer Castle. Army themed papers, the gold piece with the embossed stars on it is some awesome paper I recently got at Tueseday morning.. it looks black and when you turn it, it's gold, not bright gold .. so pretty.

thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

No comments: