Pages

Thursday, September 27, 2012

MFTWSC91... You Are Bee-Utiful


I recently got an order from MFT and this cutie "Bee Yourself" was one of the stamp sets I ordered.  I have been wanting to participate in the weekly MFT Wednesday Sketches, so I was tickled that this week I'd actually get my card posted during the time the challenge is ongoing..  unlike my  "Wild Thing" card that I was a day late with.

The papers I used on here were gifted to me (along with a TON of other papers and stamp sets) .. when the boxes arrived, I had already colored in my image and was looking for papers and seen these.. I need to see who/what it is.. I left the package downstairs and forgot to bring it up with me.  **the paper is from pinkpaislee and is from the Indigo Bleu paper pack.

here is the sketch for this week's challenge:


thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

No comments: