Pages

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Patriotic "Thank You" cards for guests at military ball

I was asked to make some "thank you" tags/cards to put on some wine bottles in gift baskets for some guests that were attending our battalion's ball this past Friday.   Here are the five cards that I made.. inside has a bunch of "Engineer" stamped sayings/Sapper tab and a thank you sentiment.     I was approached by one of the guests who received one and was told how beautiful she thought it was.. made my night for sure!!






thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

1 comment:

Donna Nuce said...

OOH nice Master Jump Wings. Where did you get that stamp? My hubby would go bonkers for that (he's retired SF) The cards are really top notch!