Pages

Monday, September 3, 2012

Some random cards I have made the past few days


This first card was so much fun to make.. I love all things "Red, White and Blue".. so
it was an easy color combination to match up this sentiment from StampersBest (use code: airbornewife to save 10% off your order). This sentiment is from an OWH fundraiser set called OWH My Hero. I finally used my MFT Die-namics Chevron Stripes die.. love it!!


This card uses the same everything as a card I made last month.. except I added ribbon and the button to it and didn't put the stars on this one.




Some super quick & easy cards I made using some pattern papers out of a paper stack. I used an MFT stamps and die set called Vertical Greetings.




thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

No comments: