Pages

Thursday, September 27, 2012

SC404 I Love You So Much



For this card I used this week's sketch on the SCS Card Sketches Challenge Thread.

I had a lot of fun making this..  because I "LOVE" layers.. the more layers the better!!!..
I just had a thought.. maybe the reason why I love layers so much is so that I get to use my
favorite thing in my stamping arsenal.. DIMENSIONALS!!!!!    I have 11 packs of an order
right now..  and I have a handful of packages still.. one can never ever have enough of them.

This morning while vacuuming.. I noticed that there was dimensionals papers in the living room, the kitchen, the bedroom.. bathroom.. and some even upstairs... I must've brought them on my clothes upstairs.. Them things are everywhere.

Here is the sketch I used on this card:


Supplies:

white, red and black card stock
pattern paper is from a paper stack that I forgot to bring upstairs with me ** the paper is from Echo Park and is from the Yours Truly paper stack.
ink is tuxedo black memento ink
accessories are some heart dies from nestabilities, a corner bracket punch to make the banner ends and dimensionals!!

thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

1 comment:

Nikki Bond said...

Love how you used this layout!...gorgeous card!

Hope you are all doing well! :)

{sMILES}