Pages

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Lot of 34 assorted cards ~ used up another 6 x 6 paper pad by MME ~ Breeze



Well, another paper pad is dust!  This time it's a My Mind's Eye paper pad called Breeze.  I have lots of this same paper pad.  A while back I made a whole bunch of cards from one of these pads and I liked them so much I bought a whole bunch more.   

There are several cards that have no sentiment on them.. that is because the stamp set hasn't arrived to me yet. I bought a set from a lady off of SCS by Stamps of Life that is called Phrases2Say.   I will need to cut the white/black layers for those cards in the middle.. not sure why I forgot them, but they'll be taken care of as soon as the stamp set gets here which I hope is tomorrow.

For these cards I used some Operation Write Home Sketches #16, 41 and 46.  The cards in the bottom row and the ones with the Tigers on them were made using pieces I had left, just put together without any sketch.  

SUPPLIES:

card stock:   white, black, So Saffron
pattern paper: MME Breeze
stamps:  TAC "Tiger", Hero Arts You're So Kind "Thank You", Hero Arts OWH Right At Home "Hello Handsome"
ink:  MFT Black Hybrid
accessories:  Scor-Pal, Circle Punches, Scallop Punch and Foam Tape

thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

1 comment:

Basement Stamper said...

Great cards, I really like the papers and the layouts of them.