Pages

Sunday, February 15, 2015

34 "THERE IS NO ONE LIKE YOU" cards from one Authentique Paper Pad *w/measurements


I made it through another 6 x 6 paper pad. This time it's one by Authentique called Thankful with very pretty fall colors. I paired them with a really awesome stamp by Deep Red called Buck Deer. I purchased mine off of Amazon..  link above is for the Amazon page.



This was the first card I made. I wanted to see if I liked it before cutting up an entire paper pad.  I liked it, so onward I went with cutting everything up.  The deer were already stamped. When my son was visiting in October, he had another blockage and ended up staying in the hospital for a week. At night I would take stamping stuff to the hospital and stamped a big ole' stack of these images.

 These are the stamps I used ~ Buck Deer by Deep Red and Oh What a Guy by Hero Arts, it is one of the Operation Write Home fundraiser stamp sets.



 I have all the foam tape put on the backs of the deer layers.


Time to stamp all the sentiments ~ I punched out all the layers and then laid them on a dark piece of card stock to stamp, it makes it easier to see the circles that way.


Midway through putting the cards together~ I was laying on my trimmer which sits to the left of me on a small table I purchased from IKEA.. I was really liking how they were turning out.


*MEASUREMENTS:

super easy..

card base:  8 1/2" x 5 1/2" scored at 4 1/4"
solid layer:  4 1/8" x 5 3/8"
pattern:  4" x 5 1/4"

strip:
solid:  2 1/8" x 5 3/8"
pattern:  2" x 5 1/4"

the other layers will depend on your image and sentiment


*SUPPLIES:

cards stock:  kraft, brown, tortilla
pattern paper: Authentique Thankful
stamps:  Deep Red Buck Deer, Hero Arts OWH Oh What a Guy
ink:  SU Early Espresso
accessories:  Scor-Pal, Circle Punches and Foam Tape



thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

2 comments:

Sandie C said...

WOW!! These look fantastic. You're my type of person making multiples of a great design. Mass production at its best. Well done.I bet you are ready to make another type of card after making all of those!! lol I may use that sketch which is great for male cards.

RobinH said...

awesome job Pam