Pages

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Lot of 32 assorted "MOM ~ MOTHER ~ YOU MEAN THE WORLD TO ME" cards using 6 x 6 paper pad



I cut into another paper pad last night. A My Mind's Eye ~ Breeze paper pad. This is one of my favorite MME pads and I have several of them.    This is the second one in about a week that I have used up ~ and it feels so good to see what I end up with when it's all gone.

Two cards in this lot have some scrappy strips on them, the rest of the scraps went in the recycle bin.

I used some Stampin' UP!, Verve and Stamps of Life stamps for these cards.

*I used this week's OWH sketch on the card to the left above the empty paper pad!!

SUPPLIES:

card stock:  black, white
pattern paper: MME Breeze
stamps: Stampin' UP!: Upsy Daisy, Serene Silhouettes and Well Scripted, Verve Mom stamps and Stamps of Life Phrases2Say
ink: Hero Arts Black
accessories: Scor-Pal, Circle Punches, Black Brads, Hole Punch, Photo Corner Punch, Dots embossing folder and Foam Tape


thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

No comments: