Pages

Monday, March 9, 2015

MOJO MONDAY 388 "Dad" embossed mustache card





Today I received some packages from Amazon that I were supposed to be here last week, but had been delayed because of the snow storm. One of fun things I received was this mustache embossing folder from Lifestyle Crafts called FELLOW.  It was one of two in the package, the other is a bunch of eye glasses. I have some ideas for it, but need to type up and print off some sentiments to go with it.


TIP:  To give the star more bulk, I punched it out of the pattern paper three times and glued them together.



Here is the sketch I used:  MOJO MONDAY 388



SUPPLIES:

card stock:  brown, cream
pattern paper:  Echo Park This & That Charming
stamps:  Lizzie Anne Designs May 2010
ink: SU Early Espresso
accessories:  Scor-Pal, SU Star punch, Circle Punches, MFT Pinking Edge Circles, MFT Circle Stax, Hole Punch, Bazzil brown Brads, Lifestyle Crafts Fellow embossing folder and Foam Tape



thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

2 comments:

Patti said...

PAm, stacking the stars for bulk and texture is genius...I learn so much from checking in to your blog...

halomom said...

Love the mustache embossing folder. You used it well on your card.