Pages

Saturday, March 21, 2015

DS193 Lot of "THANKS SO MUCH" cards


The last few days I have been busy getting cards ready for mailing to Operation Write Home.  I had some inserts to put in some cards, stamped the backs of cards and tucked them all in envelopes.  I filled three large flat boxes and have a fourth almost full. The box is nearly 90% full and all the cards are Thanks cards, so I wanted to make more to fill it up.  I seen the Deconstructed Sketch and thought I'd knock some out pretty quickly using the sketch.

I ended up with 10 of these cards.




Here is the sketch I used:  DS193


Supplies:
card stock:  white and black
pattern paper: MME Reunion
stamps: Stamps of Life Phrases2Say
ink: SU Early Espresso
accessories:  Scor-Pal, Circle Punch and Dimensionals



thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

No comments: