Pages

Saturday, March 21, 2015

Lot of "DEER" cards for a friend


While at a party last weekend, we got to see some friends we haven't seen in many years.  I found out that one of them really likes the cards I make and especially liked the deer cards.  He asked me if I could make some for an upcoming meeting with his Elks club and I said "of course I can".  I made 30 of them for him, I hope he likes them.

Hard to believe with all the thousands of pieces of pattern paper ~ I was hard pressed to find some that was "masculine" to use on these cards.

I used assorted papers from assorted manufacturers, the Buck Deer stamp is by Deep Red Stamps (I bought it off of Amazon), and I used assorted sentiments on the cards as well.



thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

1 comment:

mollie.dirig said...

That was such a nice thing to do for your friend. The cards look great. I bet he was thrilled!