Pages

Friday, May 16, 2014

Speech Bubble Border "HELLO" cards




A week ago I purchased a set of Mama Elephant Speech Bubble dies and have been wanting to use them on some cards.   I grabbed a 6 x 6 paper pad from Echo Park called Happy Days.   The paper in the pad was about used up, but there were several full sheets and from them I cut pieces 4" x 4 1/2" and then layered a piece cut using the speech bubble border die and the "HELLO" die from Lawn Fawn.. oh gosh, how I sure like these new dies.



SUPPLIES:

card stock:  black, white
pattern paper:  Echo Park Happy Days by Lori Whitlock
accessories:  Scor-Pal, Lawn Fawn Hello Die, Mama Elephant Speech Bubble Border die and 3M Double Sided Sticky Tape (I put it behind the speech bubble part after I die-cut the Hello out,, then inlaid the word Hello.. super easy!)



thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

3 comments:

Sandie C said...

These cards are fantastic. I have only just received those 2 dies in the mail so your timing with sharing these is perfect!

I will be makign heaps of these as I have a nice stash of d/p. :-)

college-prostitution said...

it looks beautiful

Penny L. said...

these are so pretty! the name of that 6x6 pack is perfect for this design paper :-) As always, love your cards!