Pages

Friday, May 23, 2014

May Christmas Card Challenge complete.. 6 "FROM OUR HOME TO YOURS" cards *WITH MEASUREMENTS



I made one Christmas card earlier this month.. but had yet to  make another 4 to meet the challenge of at least 5 a month.. so tonight I decided to make 6 before the rest of the month got away from me.

These are super easy..  the striped pieces were already cut.. I just trimmed them down a little and layered them onto a navy blue layer.    The card bases are Blue Bayou, with a navy layer and then a Blue Bayou embossed layer.    I punched two circles.. layed onto them the already printed Basic Grey embellishment.

The sentiment on these aren't something I would send to OWH.. so I might send them to my mom to donate to her church bazaar sale.

**MEASUREMENTS:

card base:   5 1/2" x 8 1/2" scored at 4 1/4"

navy layer:  5 3/8" x 4 1/8"
blue embossed top layer:   5 1/4" x 4"

striped panel:  2" x 4 5/8"
 navy panel:  21/8" x 4 3/4"

circles are punches and are different sizes.. based on what you would use for a sentiment/sticker or embellishment.


thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

2 comments:

Patti said...

Pam would it be a problem to send me the measurements...new to stamping and need all the help I can get...

airbornewife said...

Patti... I have added measurements to the post. thanks, Pam