Pages

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

"HELLO I love you" patriotic card


I purchased some Grand Nestabilities Square and Rectangle dies at my local ACMoore that were on clearance for $10.00 and then I used a 20% off coupon, making them only $8.00 a set ~ originally $49.99.    I wanted the squares so that I could cut out a portion of a card topper to create that diagonal cut.    The "HELLO" die is from Lawn Fawn.. I die cut it several times and glued them together.     Super easy card that I was wanting to try using the new dies I purchased, to see if what I had in mind, would actually work.

SUPPLIES:

card stock: Real Red, Night of Navy, White
pattern paper:   American Crafts Americana
stamps:  Hero Arts/OWH set
ink:  Versafine black
accessories:  Scor-Pal, Lawn Fawn Hello Die, MFT Fishtail Flag die, Red Mini Star, Hole Punch, Grand Nestabilities Square Dies, Grand Calibur and some Scor-Tape.



thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

No comments: