Pages

Saturday, May 3, 2014

lot of cards "I MISS YOUR FACE"


Ohhhhh how I love this "I MISS YOUR FACE" stamp that came in a set by Impression Obsession called Going Postal.    I paired it with this fun Robot paper that I bought a while back at Tuesday Morning.


I made the card above.. liked it, and then cut out enough of everything to make a bunch more.    Note:  I ended up not using the small heart punch in the picture, instead I used a Stampin' UP! Sizzlit with hearts.

After I had everything done on all the cards.. except the sentiments.  I was stamping them out, thinking that was all I had left to do,, then realized I still needed to cut the black layers for them.  That went pretty quick and the cards were all done.




SUPPLIES:
card stock:  white, black, red
pattern paper:  Robots from Tuesday Morning
stamps:  Impression Obsession Going Postal
ink: Versafine Black
accessories:  Scor-Pal, Cuttlebug Hugs & Kisses Embossing Folder, Sizzlit Fashionable Hearts and Dimensions




thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

No comments: