Pages

Friday, May 2, 2014

SENDING YOU lots of hugs card



I recently purchased the Cuttlebug Embossing Folder that I used on this card today.   I have been wanting to use it on a card and today I thought I would.    This card is super quick & easy.   I love how you can see all the X's & O's on the embossed layer.       I do not have a lot of red card stock on hand.. but do have a bunch of Stampin' UP! Pink card stock that I am wanting to use up, so I think the next cards I will use it instead.   I was playing around to see how the embossing would turn out and had grabbed the red piece sitting on my desk.  



SUPPLIES:

card stock:  Real Red, Black, White
stamps:  Hero Arts Truly Appreciated
ink: Versafine Black
accessories:  Scor-Pal, Mini White Brads, Hole Punch, Scor-Tape, Cuttlebug Hugs & Kisses Embossing Folder



thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

1 comment:

Sandie C said...

Great card. I have that e/f and now want that stamp set. Thanks for the inspiration and for sharing