Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

You're ONE in a Million ... thank you card for OWH



Earlier today I was reading a tutorial on the OWH site and happened to click on the blog of Paula S. at Handmade by Paula (link goes to post where the FREE digi is)... and was cruising through her blog and found this awesome free digi. I saved and printed some off right then.. I sat down a little bit ago to stamp and seen the sheet of these digis I printed off and thought I'd use them to make some cards.. this is just the first one, I am going to make some more after loading this.




I already had a stack of Night of Navy card bases cut and scored.. I also had a stack of blue (can't remember the name of it) already cut.. I went to emboss them and my hubby came in and helped me finish them up.



I already had the parts from the Top Note Bigz die leftover from another card project (the snowmen cards I made a week or so ago).. so my card is mostly made from stuff I already had cut.. just sitting there waiting for me to use.



Taylor thought she'd fancy up my card and used the website PICNIK... I liked how it looked, so I thought I'd post it too.. she say's that it's called the Final Space Launch... pretty neat huh?





thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

No comments: