Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2011

SC345 "For You" butterfly card .. red, white, blue and kraft


I finally got around to putting in an order for myself of some new Stampin' UP! goodies.. the preorder for the upcoming Holiday Mini was on and so I did get some goodies from there too.. I just haven't used them yet.

I seen the new sketch challenge on SCS for this week and thought I'd make a card using this layout:


Stamps: Precious Butterflies (hostess set)
Paper: Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Night of Navy, White
Ink: Distress inks in blue and red (I didn't unpack any of my SU ink pads, so I had to use them)
Accessories: Nestabilities Dies, Circle Punch, SU Butterfly Embosslits, Dimensionals, Hole Punch, White Brads, Crumb Cake Binding

thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

2 comments:

Beate said...

Pam, that looks wonderful!
Hugs and smiles

Cora said...

So pretty and you even worked in the patriotic colors. I need to get in your head for ideas. lol