Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Unity in America... American Flag Patriotic card


I liked the sketch layout of the Unity KOTM sketch challenge, I thought I'd use it again. On this card I used a set from Unity called Unity in America. The night after all our stuff was packed up.. and the router was packed, I took my laptop upstairs and plugged it into the modem (it belonged to TWC) and hopped on the Unity site so I could order the stamp set because it was on sale.. that day only.

This is my first time using it. I love everything Red, White and Blue so this was an easy one for me.


thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Fantastic card. That star embossing folder has to be my favorite.

Gail S. said...

Your cards inspire me so much!