Pages

Saturday, August 6, 2011

12 more I "heart" MY DAD cards...



I made 12 more of the I "heart" my DAD cards tonight/this morning.. and just finished them up. I had took the time to dig through the boxes of my Stampin' UP! Hodgepodge Hardware to pull out the little thing a mi bobs plus brads to go on my cards.. then I put dimensionals (5 each) on the backs of the pickup layers.. grrrrrrr.. I wasn't supposed to do that.. so I left the thingybobs off.. I'll use them again cause I'm sure I'll make some more of these cards.






It's now 12:58 am so I am heading to bed.. I think I'll ask Steve if tomorrow we can drive to New Mexico for the heck of it.












thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great layout and colors.