Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

now there's a whole dozen.. YOU are loved cards


I made another 11 of these "YOU are loved" cards so now I have a whole dozen of them that I will send to Operation Write Home.

I cut the "loved" part of the stamp off and then stuck it on the block so that it was under that "are".. that way it looked a bit better when punching it out with the heart punch.

I am going to have to do some digging in the boxes on the garage.... I didn't think I would mess with those boxes until we moved.. however my Hooah Army and Engineer stamps are all out there and I want to make a thank you to send to the SGM that hosted the Engineer social the other night.. so I will be digging through boxes tomorrow because it's that important to me.

thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

No comments: