Pages

Saturday, March 26, 2011

what to do with these big flowers???


I think that I am going to use the same layout from yesterday's card.. and incorporate these big flowers that I have had sitting around for what seems like for-EVER!!! The scrapbook store that I bought these beauties from in Springfield, MO ~ across the street from Bass Pro Shop ~ isn't even in business anymore... sad, because it was a fun place for me to go when I dropped the guys off at BPS.

I'm going to find me some coordinating card stock and get to making some cards ~ hugs!

thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Pam, I wasn't sure where to leave this comment, but I want to thank you for the embossed flowers tutorial on the OWH website. I used your technique in my cardmaking class at work yesterday and everyone loved it! I have mostly non-crafters, so it's great to find a simple technique with so much umph!