Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

Super easy gatefold BUTTERFLY ~ THANKS card


Gatefold cards are super easy and can be made rather quickly.

I used a Unity stamp on the front, a Lizzie Anne Designs stamp on the inside.. the butterfly punch is from Martha Stewart. The card stock base is Moonrock Cover that I purchased from a local printer. If I can find my little white pearls I will put some on the butterflies.

To make a gate fold card:

take a piece of card stock that measures 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" and score it at 2 1/8" and 6 3/8" then fold. Just make any piece to go on the front ~ remember to only put adhesive on the one side of your piece because that is the piece that sits on only one side.. hope that makes sense.


thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

1 comment:

Beate said...

Wow! Those are gorgeous!
Hugs and smiles