Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

... the tiger has come out again. "Thinking of You" cards


Yesterday I went to a printing place to get some envelopes and found some packs of paper on the discontinued table. This grey is a linen paper 80#, so it was nice to add to these cards.

TAC Tiger, Stampin' UP! black card stock, black brads, Grey paper, Black ink... such an easy card and it looks really nice.. very pleased with outcome. These will be in the box to send to Operation Write Home.


thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

1 comment:

AllisonG said...

Pam, I love your simple but VERY classy cards. I'm always amazed at how many you can get done when you get your assembly mojo going!

BTW, I just gave you a special award! Check out my blog to receive it: http://allisonscreations.blogspot.com