Pages

Saturday, March 26, 2011

the finished cards with the "BIG flowers"


I just finished all my cards using the "big flowers"... I like the way they turned out.

The card bases are Night of Navy, the sentiment is stamped in black on Kiwi Kiss card stock.
The pattern paper is some random paper I had laying around.. I had to add some rose colored stripes on the pieces for the cards with the mauve flowers.. since there was no color on it that matched the flowers.

The buttons are from a pack of Latte buttons from Stampin' UP! that I recently purchased off their clearance rack.. I used all the bigger size buttons on these cards.. and had to use one just a tad bit smaller.. glad I had enough for them all. The ribbon is Stampin' UP! very vanilla .. oh so pretty.


thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

No comments: