Pages

Monday, November 30, 2015

PPA277 "YOU MAKE MY HEART MELT" card


These fun stamps are from a Paper Smooches stamp set that I purchased while in TN.  The fun images and oh so cute font is what made me grab it first out of a bag of a whole bunch of new goodies.  I used this week's Pals Paper Arts Sketch #277 for my card.   I turned it so that my sentiment would fit on it better.  

I used some more papers from a Carta Bella paper pad. I paper pieced the snowman's body, heart and nose. The trees were colored in with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens.    Afterwards, I was wishing I had colored them in in shades of the blues that are on the snowflake papers.


Here is this week's Pals Paper Arts Sketch #277. What a fun sketch.    


SUPPLIES:

card stock:  white, Bazzill Red, SU Midnight Muse, Carta Bella Bundled Up, watercolor paper (for trees)
stamps:  Paper Smooches Warm Hearts
ink: Versafine Black, Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens, Memento Black, Orange Copic (for nose)
accessories:  Scor-Pal, MFT Tag Stax Dies (Regular and Pierced), MFT Rectangle Stax (Regular and Pierced), and Foam Tape


thanks for looking ~



have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

1 comment:

Brian King said...

Pam - so adorable! Love these images and the colors you've used. What a great card - so festive and fun! Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Pals Paper Arts sketch challenge.