Pages

Saturday, November 14, 2015

2 more funny lady REINDEER GAMES & UGLY SWEATER DRESS cards


I stamped two more of this hilarious lady stamp.  I colored up the solid red dress first and then thought I'd make an "Ugly Sweater Dress" one.  The papers are from a Simon Says Stamp kit that are not my favorites, so on the lady it went.  After coloring and paper piercing, I went to put some Wink of Stella on the Bells.. and my Wink of Stella pen threw up on the dress..  ahhhhhhh!!!  so I then had to put it all over the dress as well.  goodness sakes.. I was laughing while the whole mess was going on and my son wanted to know what I was doing.. I told him I was making a "hot mess!" 




SUPPLIES:

card stock: SSS card stock, pattern paper.  White
stamps:  Art Impression/Hampton Art.. doesn't have a name on package
ink: Memento Black Ink, Asst. Copic markers, Wink of Stella Clear Glitter
accessories:  Scor-Pal, MFT Circle Stax Die-namics, MFT Pinked Circles Die-namics and Foam Tape


thanks for looking ~



have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them