Pages

Monday, November 2, 2015

Masked Poinsettias "SENDING HOLIDAY WISHES" Christmas card



I recently was a Friday Fun Unity Stamp Company Winner!!!  Yeah Me!!   They sent me an Itty Bitty by Unity stamp set called Poinsettia Wishes.   Today I made a mask and got to stamping.  I was only going to down it around one corner and the bottom.. but I decided to go all the way around.  I colored and colored and colored.. haha.. to color it in.  I finally finished it.  I mounted it onto a piece of SU Cherry Cobbler card stock, then Gold poster board and onto a Cherry Cobbler card base.   I brushed Wink of Stella Clear Glitter on all the Poinsettias.




SUPPLIES:

card stock:  White, Gold Poster board, SU Cherry Cobbler
ink: My Favorite Things Black Hybrid Ink, Asst. Copic Markers, Wink of Stella Clear Glitter
stamps: Unity Stamp Company Itty Bitty Poinsettia Wishes
accessories: Scor-Pal




thanks for looking ~



have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

No comments: