Pages

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

MOJO424 "SENDING BIG HOLIDAY WISHES" card




About two years ago I decided to cut down nearly every single 12 x 12 sheet of pattern paper that I owned, into 6 x 6 pieces.  I bought a bunch of plastic storage bins that the 6 x 6 fit it.  I filled either 3 or 4 of the bins. I shipped all but one to our next duty station.  This bin doesn't happen to have the pieces of papers that said who the paper was made by, so I have no clue who the paper is from.  

I like the Mojo Monday Sketch #424 so much that I decided to make another card using the sketch.


SUPPLIES:
card stock:  white, brown
pattern paper:  unknown
stamps:  Simon Says Stamps Holiday Stamp set
ink: SU Early Espresso
accessories:  Scor-Pal, Paper Piercer, Large Red Brads and Fun Foam

thanks for looking ~



have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fabulous card! Love how you layered all the pieces & the sentiment is perfect :-)

Tommi said...

Thank you for continuing to post your cards. They are always lovely.