Pages

Sunday, October 9, 2011

........ Thinking of you... deer card


My hubby just made me a yummy Strawberry Daiquiri and I just finished this card.. it's a good night.

For this card I used:
stamps: Hero Arts sentiment set, Stampin' UP! Lovely as a Tree
card stock: brown from XpedX, Stampin' UP! Sahara Sand and Cajun Craze
ink: Distress ink brown and green
acces: brads, hole punch, wood embossing folder, sponge, bigkick, oval Nestabilities, Memory Box deer and DIMENSIONALS!!!

thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

Beautiful card! It makes me feel like I'm looking out my window. I really like how you layered the tree stamps behind the die cut deer so it looks like a scene. :)

KER said...

a wonderful autumn/masculine card...i love scene cards

Laurel Weeks said...

Pam, what a great card. The wooden texture is so perfect for showcasing the deer scene.