Pages

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Sorry for the lack of posting.... had foot surgery.

This week has been a busy one.. I have spent most of my time each day at the hospital. Monday it was 9:45 until 1:30, Tuesday was 9:50 until 3:45 and yesterday I had surgery and was there from 5:50 until 6pm... I had cut my heel back in May on a small piece of plastic.. I got three stitches at the time. When I got my stitches out a week later a knot developed and never went away.. until August it was so big that I could only wear flip flops. Yesterday the doctor got in there and found a fiberous mass was under the skin. She thinks it was a suture left in that stuff just grew around.. it went to Pathology so we'll know soon enough. My foot is all bandaged up, I have crutches and feel pretty good.


I did some stamping today.. on tiles that I am taking to the Enlisted Spouses Club meeting tonight. The group is going to sell the tiles as coasters at a Super Sign UP that is going on on Saturday. Here are the tiles I stamped today.


thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

4 comments:

Linda said...

Get well...NOW!!! Always a pleasure, for real get better!

txbluiz said...

Sending prayers for a quick recovery and the test results are good news. Take care of yourself!!

Beate said...

Pam, I am sorry to hear about your surgery. I hope you will recover fast!
Hugs and smiles

Carol L said...

The tiles are a really cool idea!! So sorry about your foot, but hopefully this will take care of the problem for you now! Pain is no fun :(