Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Many Thanks for someone special...



Tonight is a farewell dinner for one of the spouses in our brigade. I was asked the other day if I would make a card and they were specifically asking about the Eagle card I had recently made. I said "of course I'd make a card"... so I made this one and it's big.. 5 x 7. Tonight I just made an envelope for it to fit in and stamped on the outside of it as well. There is plenty of room for friends to write greetings inside it for the special someone we are saying goodbye to tonight.
thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

1 comment:

Deb said...

This card is beautiful!!!! I love the eagle. Where can I purchase a stamp like that? I love the layout and the palette