Pages

Monday, May 9, 2011

... Happiness is a Journey.. not a Destination card


I seen a card made by Sandy of OWH either yesterday or the day before and it had a really neat Eagle on it. This is the only Eagle stamp I own and so I thought I'd give it a try on a card.. the sample card I made I stamped the trees using my Stampin' UP! Always Artichoke ink pad, it needs reinking, so I'm going to use a distress ink instead for the next ones. I stamp the Eagle in black, trees in green and the sentiment in blue.. layer that layer on the Night of Navy card back.. stamp some trees on the bottom of another cream layer and attach it inside.. I get the top and inside done in one swooop.
Don't forget to leave a comment on this post BLOG GIVEAWAY you could be one of two winners of an Amuse Hero Mail stamp set.



thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them