Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

CONGRATULATIONS!!! to the Blog Candy Winners

I printed off all the comments.. cut each one out, folded up the paper, laid them in a pile on the floor and mixed them all up. I then asked my daughter to pick two of them for me. She didn't know what they were for and asked me about them. I told her that she just picked two winners of some stamp sets. She was tickled. My daughter has cerebral palsy and said she's excited for those that won and to tell you each congratulations.

Congrats are in order for:

Lori said...
I too am a military wife so I appreciate what you do. I love the cards you make. Great Job!

May 13, 2011 6:15 PM


and

Craftaholic said...
Hi Pam!!! Love your cards--you are an inspiration to all military spouses!!!! Happy Spouses Day to you!!! Denise I.

May 13, 2011 1:24 PM


I will be contacting each of you to get mailing info so I can get your stamp sets off in the mail to you.

Thank you to all who left a comment.. it was so much fun to read all of your posts. I wish I had stamp sets for everybody.

thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

No comments: