Pages

Saturday, July 25, 2009

You're a HOOT! .... Wild Card Owl Card

airbornewife cricut wild card owl card rubber stamping hampton art you're a hoot
I so badly wanted to cut out the owl on the Wild Card cardtridge.. so I grabbed a piece of some double sided pattern paper and set about cutting it out. I had it set to 5 1/4" .. I then cut out the circles for the eyes, they are sponged, and put on using dimensionals. I stamped a You're a Hoot saying from a Hampton Art stamp set.. the hearts for the eyes and Happy Day inside.. I took a white gel pen and did dashes around the eyes and all around the outside of the card and one some of the lettering.

airbornewife cricut wild card owl card rubber stamping hampton art you're a hoot

thanks for looking ~



have a great airborne day!


God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

No comments: