Pages

Sunday, July 19, 2009

**ALIEN---------------splat!!! card


Yesterday when I was in Michael's I noticed that they had expanded the clear stamp section.. however they had nothing hardly filled at all.. then today when me and Steve went to see about finding some of the clearanced Sizzix alphabets, I noticed they had filled about 95% of the sets.. I noticed some cute ones right away.. the Aliens and then some that are just splatters. I had two coupons, so I had Steve checkout using one for me. The sets were $4.00 and change each with coupon.

When we left the store, I was looking at the sets and turned the packaging on the one sideways and said "wouldn't this look neat as if it's coming from his mouth!" so that is what I did on this card. Everything is embossed using clear embossing powder and heat set.

thanks for looking ~



have a great airborne day!


God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

No comments: