Pages

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Stamping, Cricut Expressions and Coloring.. card

airbornewife rubber stamping fifth ave floral coloring pencils oms stampin up


I cut out the lattice piece from the Cricut cartridge "Wild Card" and went from there to make my card. I stamped the flower from Fifth Avenue Floral three times, colored one flower on all of it, one on three petals and then just one petal. Cut them all out and layered them using dimensionals. I used the Sizzlits Little Leaves to cut out the leaves, the saying is from Fifth Ave. Floral. I stamped it and then punched it out using the large oval punch, it's layered on an oval and scallop oval cut/embossed using a nestabilities die. I used a script stamp from a SU retired set Botanicals on the background.

airbornewife rubber stamping fifth ave floral coloring pencils oms stampin up
thanks for looking ~



have a great airborne day!


God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Awesome! I love the lattice - I bet I could get my wishblade to do something similar since I don't have a cricut.

Anonymous said...

This card is so-o-o-o beautiful. Such a late comment, but I just had to send my compliments on it.

Sandy C - Missoula, MT